Game Day Ticket Sale
The Alumni Association holds a game day ticket sale for all Notre Dame home football games at the Joyce Center Gate 3 Box Office. Tickets are sold at the regular or preferred reserved seat price established by the Ticket Office and may vary from game to game. A modest per ticket service fee is also charged. You may purchase via cash or credit card and subject to ticket availability. You must have a photo identification to purchase a ticket. The ticket sale opens at approximately 10:00 AM local time, with priority given to alumni and current ND students throughout the course of the sale. The ticket sale ends at 3:00 PM (this includes night games) or when all tickets have been sold. The ticket sale is held in conjunction with the Alumni Association ticket consignment program. Therefore, ticket supply and ticket locations vary.
Online Ticket Sale
The Alumni Association is providing - via myNotreDame - the opportunity to purchase tickets to Fighting Irish home football games. The ticket sale is held in conjunction with the Alumni Association ticket consignment program. Therefore, ticket supply and ticket locations vary.
Alumni, parents and friends of the University can easily register for myNotreDame and thereby access the online ticket board. Click here if you do not have a myNotreDame login already.
Tickets will be sold at the regular reserved seat price pluse a $10 per ticket service fee . Tickets are available on a first come, first served basis and purchase limits may apply . Purchased tickets will be available for pick up at the Alumni Association will call window in the Joyce Center on game day.
Tickets will be held in will call in the purchaser's name and will not be released to anyone but the purchaser. A valid picture ID is required to pick up tickets.
Please read and agree to the terms and conditions below in order to proceed.
Buyers and Sellers in the NDAA Ticket program agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Tickets are sold on a consignment basis. The Alumni Association cannot guarantee that tickets will be sold. Unsold tickets will be returned to the ticket holder approximately two weeks after game.
- Sellers will receive a check from the NDAA for the face value of sold tickets approximately 2 weeks after the game. Consistent with the University's ticket resale policy, "the face value of the ticket is the amount printed on the face of the ticket."
- The NDAA reserves the right not to accept tickets into the consignment process for any reason. If the Alumni Association chooses not to accept consigned tickets, they will be returned immediately.
- Tickets may be sold via the NDAA myNotreDame ticket website or via the Alumni Association's game day ticket sale.
- Tickets are sold at the regular reserved seat price plus a per ticket service fee. The service fee is included in the posted price on the myNotreDame ticket website. The service fee is paid by the buyer.
- All sales are final. Returns, exchanges or refunds are not allowed.
- The University's Ticket Resale Policy applies to all tickets sold via the NDAA Ticket Consignment program. http://und.cstv.com/tickets/tickets-resale.html Any individual buying tickets from the NDAA Ticket Consignment Program and subsequently violating the Ticket Resale Policy will be subject to the sanctions described in the Resale Policy.
- By offering tickets for sale via the NDAA sellers are representing that they own the tickets. NDAA reserves the right to withhold payment from any individual selling tickets fraudulently via the Ticket Consignment Program.
- All tickets purchased from the NDAA must be picked up at the game day will call window by the purchaser. (Gate 3 at the Joyce Center) We do not offer third party will call.
- The NDAA Ticket Consignment program does not accept student tickets for resale.
Please log in to access the link to check ticket availability. If you do not know your username and password please use the account lookup tool. If you do not see text or a link below you are not logged in.