As a Notre Dame alum, you will have the chance to shape the future of your own Alumni Association. From Jan. 2 through Feb. 21, 2013, you can participate in the Notre Dame Alumni Association’s Board of Directors election.
A full list of candidates is available here.
The board is pivotal in communicating alumni views and opinions to the University administration and setting the goals for the Alumni Association. The board president and the president-elect also sit on the University’s Board of Trustees.
Alumni can vote for one candidate in each geographical region as well as the Young Alumni category. All alumni with a valid email address will be sent a notification when the election begins.
Representatives will be elected in these areas:
- Region 1: Alaska, Hawaii, Northern California, Idaho, Northern Nevada, Oregon, Washington.
- Region 6: Illinois, Northwest Indiana.
- Region 8: Indiana, Kentucky.
- Region 9: Ohio, West Virginia, Western Pennsylvania.
- Region 13: Oklahoma, Texas.
- Region 16: Cook County, Illinois.
- Young Alumni.
How to Vote
Voting is now closed. Please check back for the results of the Alumni Board Election.